Ifo Ekpre Olomu

Ifo was Oregon’s corner back until he went pro to Cleveland Browns in the draft. But after 1 year he got traded to the Miami Dolphins. Ifo is one of my favorite players that played for the Oregon Ducks in the history. When Ifo was playing for the Oregon Ducks he was number 14 and at the Miami Dolphins he is 33. At the Oregon Ducks he was the number one corner back. He has nine career interceptions. He’s 40 time is 4.52 that is fast. He is 5″10′ 185 pounds. He was drafted he was drafted 240 because he had a pretty bad knee injury that. His high school was Chino Hills. His hand size is 9 5/8 and his arm length is 30 7/8.

Oregon junior cornerback Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (14) intercepts the football from Oregon State junior quarterback Sean Mannion (4). The No. 13 Oregon Ducks play the Oregon St. Beavers at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore. on Nov. 29, 2013. (Ryan Kang/Emerald)

3 thoughts on “Ifo Ekpre Olomu

• May 31, 2016 at 1:23 pm
    Permalink

Hey Nash Ifo sounds good. If he makes an interception against Buffalo though I might not like him as much. His hands are big. I will watch for him if I see the Dolphins playing in 2016. From Dane.

Reply
  • May 31, 2016 at 1:31 pm
    Permalink

Hi Nash Efo sounds like a great player for the Ducks and the Dolphins.I wish I could see a video about him then I could get a better impersonation about him. I wonder what is your favorite team?

Reply
  • May 31, 2016 at 1:39 pm
    Permalink

Hi Nash, Ifo seems to be a great player for Oregon. But I wish he never would of got out of the Oregon Ducks because he seemed to be a very good player for the Oregon Ducks, and he probably saved the team from having the other team get points. And I wonder how long he played for the Oregon Ducks. Follow me at http://blog.elanco.org/zookpe9/

Reply