De’ Anthony Thomas

2fc11d054a0878650144e9e830d3ea1d

De’ Anthony Thomas was Oregon’s running back, but he went pro to the Chiefs. His number at Oregon was 6 and his number at the Chiefs is 1 and 13. He played wide receiver, running back and corner back in high school. the high school he attended was Crenshaw high school. His lightning fast 40 yard dash was a 4.34. A lot of people think he is the fastest person in collage football when he was in collage. Thomas is 5’10 and he is 176 pounds.  

3 thoughts on “De’ Anthony Thomas

• May 26, 2016 at 4:52 am
    Permalink

Dear Nash,
    I’ve actually watched De’Anthony Thomas when he played for the Ducks. He was so fast, dodging in and out of so may defensive linebackers. I was inspired by his determination and grit. I’m glad you wrote about him. Do you like to run fast like De’Anthony?

Happy trails,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • May 26, 2016 at 1:22 pm
    Permalink

Man Nash,De’Anthony Thomas is a best. I wish the Bills got him. I bet he will do good for the Chiefs though. Have a good day. From Dane.

Reply
  • May 27, 2016 at 1:25 pm
    Permalink

Hi Nash I liked your post because Anthony Thomas is the boss. I wish I could see a game about the Ducks it would be fun. I wonder is your favorite football player?

Reply