My Dog Sawyer

P1000822

My dog Sawyer loves tennis balls…. just loves them!  His nicknames are Soyboy, Soysauce and “the beast”. We call him that when he is  going crazy!  He also likes pine cones. Sawyer is two years old and his weight is 85 pounds. He loves to play with my sister’s dog,  Finn, who is 4 months old. Did you know that Sawyer can carry two tennis balls in his mouth at the same time?  Sawyer is an English Cream Golden Retriever. I love my dog!

5 thoughts on “My Dog Sawyer

• February 17, 2016 at 5:28 pm
    Permalink

Dear Nash,
    I have a dog his name is Tanner. He’s fourteen year’s old. Those are funny nicknames. My dogs middle name is Butler. His nickname is Tae Tae. He’s a black lab.
    From,
    Simone

Reply
  • February 18, 2016 at 2:44 am
    Permalink

Dear Nash,
    What a great picture of your dog Sawyer. I also enjoyed hearing about his nicknames like Simone just said. I think I like Soysauce the best. Do you have a favorite thing that your dog does with you?
    From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • February 19, 2016 at 3:50 am
    Permalink

Dear Nash,
    I think your dog is a cutie! I’ve heard when dogs turn about 2 years old they calm down a bit and I’m really hopeful that our crazy pup Oscar starts to chill out soon!
    Wow, two tennis balls at the same time — he must really love to play 🙂
    From,
    Jen (Lucas’s mama)

Reply
  • February 25, 2016 at 3:36 pm
    Permalink

Hi Nash I`m Kelly http://kellyonlineb.edublogs.org/. And I have a dog to and her name is Brooklyn and I love her a lot. And she loves to fetch the stick that I throw for her. If you go to my blog you would see what my dog likes to do. You maybe find the same things that your dog loves to do but I still think you should read my blog.
    Kelly Online

Reply
  • February 28, 2016 at 9:25 pm
    Permalink

Dear Nash,

I like your post about Sawyer.

Your Friend

Jace

Reply