Damian Lillard

Damian Lillard is my favorite Basketball player. Also Lillard play’s for The Blazers who are my favorite NBA team. What is your favorite NBA team? I am so happy that the Blazers won against the Warriors and Lillard  got 51 points is that amazing or what? Lillard is 6.4 foot tall and 194 ponds. Who is your favorite NBA player?

Do you like Damian Lillard?

3 thoughts on “Damian Lillard

• February 23, 2016 at 12:25 am
    Permalink

Hi Nash, I love to watch the Blazers and Damian Lillard too! The Blazers are one of my favorite teams but I also like the Wizards because I grew up watching them in Washington, D.C. They have a really good point guard too, John Wall.
    Great job writing Nash!

Reply
  • February 24, 2016 at 4:00 am
    Permalink

Hi Nash,
    Nikki showed me your blog post about Damian Lillard. What an amazing shot! I bet that would have been a fun game to be at as a fan. Do you go to Blazers games often? I bet you wish you were at that one.

My favorite NBA team is the Denver Nuggets. I bet you would have never guessed that, right? 😉 I don’t really have a favorite player right now, but when I was little, I used to like Larry Bird and Michael Jordan.

Happy hoops!
    Jennifer (Nikki’s mom)

Reply
  • February 24, 2016 at 4:59 am
    Permalink

Der Nash, Jennifer and Will,
    I really enjoyed reading Nash’s post and all your great comments. The thing I liked most is that you are teaching us all about these great players that practice so hard to sharpen their skills.

I agree with Jennifer about Michael Jordan. I’d have to say that he still is my favorite former basketball player.

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply