Emmitt Smith

Emmitt Smith  is one of my favorite players in all time.  Emmitt Smith is one of the best running backs in history.  He had 164 touchdowns! He was Drafted in the 1st round as the 17th pick in 1990. He had 78 games that he rushed for 100 yards. He had 1,052 points and he only played 226 games! He is also went into the Hall of Fame in 2010. He went to high school at Escambia , FL. Emmitt Smith number is #22. He played #15 seasons. Emmitt is is 5-9 foot tall and 216 pounds.

3 thoughts on “Emmitt Smith

• April 14, 2016 at 2:44 am
    Permalink

Dear Nash,
    I’ve heard that Emmitt had a great career and was a such a positive role model. I can’t believe he had 164 touchdowns. Can you imagine how he felt each time he scored? Did he play football when he was a third grader?

Happy football,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • April 22, 2016 at 1:28 pm
    Permalink

Hey Nash Emmitt Smith is really good. I just don’t like in the video about him scoring 2 touchdowns in the Super Bowl against the Bills. Get on my blog at http://blog.elanco.org/newswang5s4/ . From Dane. 😎

Reply
  • April 22, 2016 at 1:47 pm
    Permalink

Hey Nash. Emmitt Smith seems really good. I wish I was as good as him! I’m gonna try to get him on Madden NFL. Bye!

-DimDimDino

Reply