Aggravation

W-1936

Aggravation is a really fun game. It was made in the year of 1962. I play this game a lot with my family when we are camping.  Aggravation is the perfect family game. It is my favorite board game, although IT IS VERY aggravating!!Sometimes when you are almost to the end of the game another player will send you back to the start.  We play this game with my grandparents when we go to Idaho, I always try to beat my Grandpa. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t .  I hope you get a chance to play this fun game sometime soon.

2 thoughts on “Aggravation

• April 29, 2016 at 5:09 pm
    Permalink

Dear Nash,
    I really like the game you choose to write a post about. I also think it’s the perfect family game. I do agree with the disappointment of being sent back to the start. It also sounds like this is a tradition with you and your grandparents. Do you ever play it at home?

Happy blogging,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • May 12, 2016 at 2:56 pm
    Permalink

Hi Nash, my name is Abby. I live in Pennsylvania. I have never played Aggravation. In fact until I read this post I have never even known Aggravation was a game. I think that you could have said how to play the game. That would have been helpful. Although it does look like a fun game. Please comment on my blog. My URL is http://blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/ Happy Blogging !😄

Reply